Required for September 2023 • Full time and part time roles considered • Mon-Fri 8:45am-3:15pm • Up to 27.5 hours • Term time only
We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated Teaching Assistants (TA) and an HLTA to join our friendly, supportive staff. The role will provide you with the chance to work under the guidance of excellent and knowledgeable teaching staff, providing learning support to individuals and groups that enable access to learning for all pupils.
We are looking for candidates who are:
- Adaptable and willing to be involved in all aspects of school life.
- Dedicated to raising achievement, attainment and aspiration.
- A team player.
- Highly motivated and hardworking.
- And have a good standard of literacy, numeracy and IT skills.
It would be an advantage if you:
- Have had experience in the same or similar role.
- Would be able to work at lunchtime on an ad-hoc basis.
We can offer:
- Wonderful children who are eager to learn.
- A school committed to empowering children to become life-long learners.
- A commitment to on-going professional development.
- A welcoming staff in a warm, friendly working environment.
- Supportive parents with a strong sense of community.
Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
Please contact the school office to make an appointment or to speak with the Head of School on 0118 9340246.
As a member of The Keys Academy Trust, the successful applicant will have access to high quality professional development and career progression within The Trust.
Please visit our website for more information, and an application form: www.polehampton.org.uk
Application forms to be sent to email@example.com
Closing date and Interviews: Applications considered upon receipt
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will need to provide references prior to interview and have a full DBS check prior to starting work. We welcome applications from under-represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion