We are looking to recruit Teaching Assistants to support students in the classroom and occasionally on a 1:1 basis.
In order to be successful in the role of Teaching Assistant, you will need:
- A minimum of GCSE grade A-C in Maths and English.
- To possess excellent interpersonal skills and, specifically, the ability to communicate with young people.
- To be able to establish rapport and motivate students, whilst maintaining professional boundaries at all times.
- The ability to engender and maintain standards of behaviour and values which are consistent with the school’s expectations of all students.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office IT programs.
If you feel you possess all of the above, together with a genuine interest in supporting students to achieve the best possible educational outcomes, then we would like to hear from you.
Experience of working in a secondary school and/or with students with ASD or ADHD would be an advantage, although not essential as full training will be given to the right candidate.
For further information about the school, the role and the application form, please visit the school website. The vacancy section can be found under ‘About Us’.
To apply, please complete the Beaconsfield Support Staff Application Form and send via email to Jenny Buckman, HR Manager.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service certificate (DBS) will be required for these roles.