Beech Lodge School is looking to appoint an additional Lead of Teaching and Learning and senior phase lead to be part of our Leadership team from September 2023.
The successful candidate will play a key role, working closely alongside the senior and middle leadership teams to take the school from strength to strength in its provision of excellent education and care for all of the pupils.
You will be somebody who places our young people at the heart of every decision, and your leadership will motivate and inspire colleagues to do the same.
You will have a successful track record of improving the quality of education through your leadership. You will have successful leadership experience in delivering the highest expectations and standards and will be instrumental in leading, shaping and implementing the highest standards across the school or a desire to develop your existing skills and grow your Leadership responsibilities.
You will be an excellent communicator and a team player who is able to work under pressure to effectively lead and manage change. You will need a positive attitude and think creatively to find solutions.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner who has already had proven success in some aspects of leadership.
- Is resilient, calm under pressure and relishes working in a unique environment.
- Can lead on teaching and learning, curriculum development, staff development and providing exceptional support for colleagues.
- Will work directly with our pupils, their parents and outside agencies to support and develop our young people as they progress through the school and transition to their next steps.
- Is responsible for an agreed area for oversight of regulatory compliance of ISSR standards.
For further details, please look at the full job description
Application Deadline 12pm, Friday 28 April 2023
Interviews week commencing Monday 1 May 2023
The School is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.