Burnham Grammar School
Trips and Work Experience Co-ordinator
Bucks Scale 3 £22,690 - £24,540 pa FTE
Actual Pro Rated Salary £20,191 - £21,837 pa
Permanent, Term Time + 2 weeks
37 hours per week
Required for September 2021
We are offering you:
- Enthusiastic, motivated and intelligent students
- An outstanding culture & ethos where students & staff enjoy & achieve
- A socially and culturally diverse school community
- A full, exciting and enriching educational trips programme
- An enthusiastic and friendly department
- Gold IIP Award & IIP Champion reflects personalised and nationally recognised CPD
We want from you:
- The ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative
- Proactive and the ability to work to deadlines
- An effective communicator to ensure others meet your deadlines
- An effective team worker
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Child protection and safe working practices awareness
Closing date for applications: 10am on Wednesday 1 September 2021
Please note: Candidates may be interviewed prior to the closing date - w/c 9 August 2021. We would therefore highly recommend an early application as, should we make an early appointment, we do reserve the right to revoke this vacancy
Please download an application form from our website or telephone the school for more information: 01628 604812. Applications should be sent to Mrs A Pankhania by email or post. Please note we do not accept CVs.
Post to: Burnham Grammar School,
Hogfair Lane, Burnham, Bucks. SL1 7HG
Just west of London, near Windsor & Maidenhead & convenient to the M40, M4 & M25.
Burnham station (mainline Paddington & Crossrail) is a short walk from the school.
Headteacher: Dr A Gillespie
We encourage applications from the right candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief or race
Burnham Grammar School as part of the Beeches Learning Development Trust is committed to safeguarding & promoting the welfare of its students & staff & expects all staff & volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check.