Mander Portman Woodward (MPW) London was founded in 1973 and is one of London’s best-known independent colleges. Situated in South Kensington, the college is fully co-educational and accepts over 600 students each year. Students are prepared for GCSE, A Level, University and Oxbridge Entrance. In its October 2013 ISI inspection report, the college was judged as excellent in all eight areas assessed.
MPW are looking to appoint an experienced Tutor of Economics to join us in September 2021, initially on a fixed term contract with the potential for a full time position.
The successful applicant should have:
- a passion and commitment for Economics.
- the ability to teach Pearson-Edexcel Upper and Lower Sixth.
- experience in teaching IGCSE (Pearson).
In return, MPW offers:
- competitive salary
- small class sizes (maximum of 9 students) to allow our tutors to focus on quality teaching with ongoing assessment and feedback with students
- ongoing support from our Directors of Studies who uniquely support all students throughout the year and liaise with guardians and parents on behalf of tutors
- a supportive and informal work culture
- bespoke opportunities for training
If you feel this role suits your next career move and you wish to join our strong team, we would love to hear from you.
Please see the Job Description attached for further information.
Completed application forms should be sent to email@example.com
The college is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.