Contract type: Full time • Fixed term for one year Job Start: September 2023
Are you a teacher who brings learning to life? Can you help us to provide a supportive, stimulating environment in which each child is enabled and encouraged to attain the highest standard of achievement?
Alwyn Infant School is looking for a Year 1 teacher. We are a popular, three-form entry infant school with amazing children, friendly staff and a committed governing board.
We can offer:
• Positive, friendly and well-behaved children, who are motivated to achieve and who deserve the very best.
• A well-resourced, vibrant and friendly school.
• Our full commitment to your professional development.
• Friendly, supportive staff who are dedicated to teamwork.
We are looking for:
• A teacher with a passion and belief that all children can achieve, whatever their needs and circumstances.
• A strong commitment to further raise standards and continue the excellent development of the school.
• High expectations of achievement, behaviour and inclusivity.
• Commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
For further information, an application pack or to arrange a visit, please contact the office on 01628 622477 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.alwyn.org.uk
Closing date: 12 noon, 7 June 2023
Interview date: tbc week commencing 12 June 2023
Alwyn is committed to equality of opportunity and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all who volunteer and work here to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure though the Disclosure and Barring Service.